Tuesday, July 13, 2010

We May Find Out Soon.

I’ve come to find that people who are vociferous about their ability to multitask are usually just good at being a jackass and a moron at the same time.

That’s the thought that ran through my head when I got the call I’ve been waiting for yesterday, from “Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader.” It looks like they may want me on the show in the next two weeks.

The tricky part, though it ain’t that bad: I’m involved in a big writing assignment (I can’t divulge details right now) that requires long days, and I hope it doesn’t keep me from being able to do the show. And even if they need me on a convenient day for me – I believe they also shoot on weekends – will I have time to study for it? I’m a so-so multitasker, if you can count eating while standing over the kitchen sink. Either way, love to make it happen.