Friday, April 9, 2010

Sorta.

Every time I see Andy Rooney on “60 Minutes,” I wonder: where are Andrew McCarthy and Jonathan Silverman holding him up?

Even though Andy may only have hours left on the planet, the good news is there’s a newer, younger, more worthwhile Andy Rooney to take his place: headshot guru Andy Rooney.

Whenever I’ve had to deal with laying out and printing my headshots, I’m always about ten seconds away from jumping over the printing place’s front desk, taking a bat to their expensive machinery and ending up on The Smoking Gun. I pay way too much, and make trip after trip to finally get what I want.

Andy Rooney 2.0 puts an end to all of that. He’s not only the cheapest in town, he’s super fast, super good, and everything is done via email until you only make one trip to pick up your prints. He oughta be the fifth head on Mount Rushmore.

Fellow actors, delete the number of the place you’ve been using, and go here: