Thursday, February 18, 2010

Suckas.

I’m often asked if I miss the change of seasons, living in L.A., and I’d like to finally put the kibosh on that jazz. The only reason people like spring and fall back east is because they’re both the seasonal versions of getting paroled after either a frozen, flu-filled winter, or a humid, piss-stenched summer. All this mid-February in L.A., temps have been in the mid 70s. Like usual. It’s paradise

Where I grew up, it’s so god-awful that people fantasize about moving to Florida, the asshole of the U.S. (Hey, how fitting is it that Tiger Woods lives there?) No thanks.

Just looking at the above pic, taken in Minnesota last week, makes my testicles suck right into my abdominal cavity. And it’s been cold like that all the way down to the south. So if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go sleep with the windows open tonight. Enjoy.