Friday, January 15, 2010

Once Again, Taking Requests.

My friend Jenn asked me to blog about Antwon Tanner, the actor who was just sent to prison for three months for selling more than a dozen Social Security numbers for $10,000 to an undercover agent.

Jenn and I have a fervent love for famous folks that go kablooie, so we love us some Antwon Tanner.

The guy is best known for his TV role on “One Tree Hill” as a high school basketball star turned coach. Credit him for at least only committing white-collar shenanigans, what with real coaches getting way gangster lately – slapping players, locking up players, pimping out young coeds to sleep with potential recruits, etc., etc. By the way, good to have you back in LA, Lane.

One of these days, I just might have a cushy role on a TV series, and you better believe I’ll behave, and not fall into debt and bamboozle folks out of their identities. But if I do, I can always rebuild my bank account alongside Antwon, by folding prison laundry for 12 cents an hour.

See you in April.