Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bald-Faced Namedropping.

Hilary Duff is all of 22, and has a gorgeous, perfectly-furnished home, and a Mercedes G550 SUV parked in her driveway.

When I was 22, I had a filthy couch that had been my brother’s at his fraternity.

I still have that couch.

My favorite part of recording Hilary was keeping her four dogs from yapping the whole time. Risa and I divided and conquered: she took care of the Yorkie and a Chihuahua, while I recorded with one hand and alternated between Chihauhau #2 and the Border Collie with my other hand. Done and done.

I don’t trust anyone that doesn’t like dogs, so Hilary is good stuff in my book. And as long as she’s doing her part to rescue what seemed to be half of the strays in L.A., I’m going to defy the “Gossip Girl” demographic and tune in to her show. Join me.