Friday, October 30, 2009

I Rate The Autographs At Mulberry Street Pizza In Beverly Hills.

Rodney King signs along with the gang from “Sober House.”
FINAL ANALYSIS: What do I gotta do to get to sign the wall? Exceed the speed limit, get beaten up and drink too much, apparently.

Halle Berry loves “you” pizza so much, she misspells her own name.
FINAL ANALYSIS: May want to finish painting over this one.

Don Rickles points to Sharon Stone’s autograph with the note “Sharon call!”
FINAL ANALYSIS: Interesting long-term attempt to get into Sharon’s pants.

Leonardo DiCaprio quotes the bloodied and beaten Jake LaMotta, with “You never knocked me down, Ray.” A reference to Raging Bull star/Mulberry co-owner Cathy Moriarty.
FINAL ANALYSIS: That kid from “Growing Pains” is cool.

Tom Cruise and Richard Lewis signed next to each other.
FINAL ANALYSIS: Ask for the no-sanity section.

David Caruso gets his quotes on.
FINAL ANALYSIS: I’m guessing he put on his shades in between writing the words “great” and “pizza.”

Buddy Hackett gives his native Borough Park, Brooklyn a shout-out.
FINAL ANALYSIS: If I owned a restaurant, I’d only allow fat celebrities to sign my walls.