Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Back To School.

Last night, I went to my first class at the new studio owned by my favorite teacher, Annie Grindlay. It was surreal, being with Annie and my old classmates in a whole new setting. Sorta like when Laverne and Shirley moved from Milwaukee to Hollywood. I kept making double entendres hoping Lenny and Squiggy would burst through the door.

The new place is state of the art, especially compared to our last studio, which featured TVs purchased long before Laverne and Shirley were conceived.

Summertime in the worst economic crunch of our generation is not beneficial to show business, so I might as well use the time to work on my craft. And try to keep this blog as entertaining as possible until Barry O. straightens this whole thing out. With six entries every week, thank Jesus I’ve got Festivus.