Wednesday, January 14, 2009

B-Level Celebrities Who Have Pet My Dog: The Final Chapter.

No marginal celeb series would be complete without a two-handed scruff-rubbing by a one-hit wonder.

And that’s just what Edwin McCain did, before going onstage at a corporate event in Playa Del Rey. Petey was there with me, and was thrilled with the sweet show of affection from an extra-cool musician.

That said, in all fairness to Edwin, his one hit is still one more than I have. On the other hand, I suppose it’s still preferable to have zero hits than to have your one hit be “Puttin’ on the Ritz”. Actually, I’m sure of it – I’d rather be me than Taco. And while it’s probably a real hoot to boast about Taco petting your Rottweiler at a corporate event in Stuttgart, I’ll leave that to the creator of Inside the Actor’s Wohnschlafzimmer.