Monday, November 3, 2008

One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other.

Me, flanked by two incredible actors from my film, Ron Canada and John Kapelos, the night of my screening.

Over 120 people turned out for what became a really outstanding night. One of these people, an actress friend of mine, gave me a tidbit of praise, in the form of an email:

Matt:)
I truly enjoyed your film - you wrote a great story and the acting was stellar. I was so impressed. I was on the edge of my seat - very intense - I was one who let out that scream - that scared the hell out of me. Very original story and it was so engaging - never a dull moment and I wanted more - - what you did in such a short time was incredible. My friend Kitty also raved about it. Your whole cast was amazing, and everyone must be very proud to be a part of your film. You are so very talented in writing and acting. Great work my friend. Please keep me posted on the success that comes from this. Was this the first film you wrote? You have such a gift. Please let me audition for your next film. I see big things for you.
Thank you for inviting me, and the pre-party was really nice, too.
Avis:)

Is she insinuating that she liked the film?

Thanks to everyone who came out to support.