Monday, November 17, 2008

Aww Yeah…

You know the sexual revolution was in full force in the 70s when guys wearing getups this horrendous were still able to get some. Shame on you, ladies.

This mish mosh of diarrhea browns is actually my wardrobe for the movie I booked, which began shooting over the weekend. So far so great, even with an insane shooting schedule. My scenes take place at a nighttime party, so I’m on location from 5 p.m. to 5 a.m. Yes, apparently there’s a 5 a.m. now.

In between takes on Saturday night, I took a nap, then was rousted out of my sleep and immediately brought to the set. Before the cute female director yelled “action”, she pulled me aside and pointed out the morning wood I was sporting in my tight, polyester pants.

At the time, I was so tired I was only slightly embarrassed. At least not nearly as much as I will be tomorrow, when it dawns on me that my mother is a daily visitor to this blog. Welcome to showbiz, Mom.