Monday, October 27, 2008

The Starving Actor’s BFF.

One of my favorite attributes of Target, besides offering Christmas gifts at Chanukah prices, is the retail giant's very liberal return policy. Here’s a partial list of items I have “borrowed” from the local store:
  • The wrench I used to open up the nasty, clogged pipe under my bathroom sink– it was the only time I got a bit of stinkeye from the guy at the return counter
  • 90% of the wardrobe I’m wearing in my headshots– nothing says "cast me" like three shirts for a dollar
  • Digital camera– I pray I remembered to erase some questionable shots
  • Kool Operator 20” fan– this is an annual, summer tradition
  • Blow dryer– after struggling to get the wax-based product out of my hair from a modeling gig, I called said product’s 800 number and they suggested melting it with a blow dryer. FYI– it worked
So there you have it. But before you shake your head about me making this a habit, keep in mind it’s not as if I returned a rectal thermometer. I mean, I have standards.