Monday, July 28, 2008

Okay, I Get It– It’s Time To Go Back.

What I learned this past week:
  • There’s a serious shortage of white socks in the city. Especially among older gents who walk in the park in shorts, shoes and wife-beaters
  • There’s no possible way the speeding ticket my mother got last year was legit. She never goes more than 45 mph
  • Katrina was an Elderdown pillow compared to whatever hit the men’s locker room at Bally Fitness in Port Chester, NY. Yikes
  • Humidity + my hair = hilarious
  • Sleeping in my parents' old bed = disturbing
  • If you take on the neighborhood kids at wiffle ball, they will trash talk the hell out of you with old-man taunts
  • Me not classy. Of all the top-notch restaurants in New York, I chose to dine with my mom at Mariano Rivera’s New York Grill (actually, the man’s cut fastball is rivaled only by his tasty rib eye)