Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day 5: It Smells Like... Victory.

I was so excited to make my last trip to the Stadium that I set my Flowbee to “HOT”.

My friend Ted, who I’ve known since I was six, met me at the game. And the Yankees won, which was dope.

There are some who believe the Yanks shouldn’t be moving into a new ballpark, but I must say that after 85 years, it’s time. For all the precious, historic moments, the place is crampt, dingy and it flat-out smells like ass.

The new stadium, being built across the street, looks to be the sort of ballpark that wants to be fed almas caviar, bathed with Evian and buffed with a silk rag dipped in rare Camellia seed oil. This time next year, I’ll check it out and post a chichi entry about it.

Until then, stayed tuned for more assorted bodily function humor.