Monday, April 18, 2011

The 1000th Entry: A Two-Day Extravaganza. Part II.

More of me congratulating myself? Yep, with my top ten favorite entries of all time. Might as well get the worst part of your week over with early:

Greetings From The New Shevin Family. I’m not sure which was more of a relief to remove: the Blue Man paint from "The Tonight Show," or the wedding ring from this shoot. Grab the jaws-of-life and go here.

Run. Run ‘Til Flames Shoot Out Of Your Ass. I need no caffeine; I’m high on rage. Feel the windburn here.

I Rate The Mulberry Street Pizza Autographs. Encino, CA. If you thought this place could do wonders with dough, cheese and sauce, check out what celebs can do with a Sharpie marker and a filthy wall. Mangiare here.

Virtual Reality. My friend Alex said she wanted to punch me in the face for writing this. She's hot. Feel her wrath here.

Special Guest Blogger: My Mom. After posting this entry, my mother sent me a rather profound email. Catch a glimpse into my childhood here.

It’s Not Always Sunny In Los Angeles. I'd personally prefer to die via assassination. Relive the festivities here.

Day 4: New Yankee Stadium – A Blackberry® Photo Gallery. Bet you didn’t see this one coming down Arthur Avenue. Put the wallet in the front pocket and take the 6-train to the Bronx here.

Rest In Peace, My Friend. It was both difficult and easy to write at the same time, if you know what I mean. And the response from his family was overwhelming. Honor the man here.

Not So Fast. Do you know what the great thing about advertising people is? No, seriously, I’m asking what it is, because I don't know. Take a commercial heartbreak right here.

Changing A Diaper: My Own Private Viet Nam. This sums up my life so perfectly, it should be read aloud at my funeral. Grab a hazmat suit and click here.