Friday, January 30, 2009

Three Bills.

300 entries. And my mom, guidance counselor, dry cleaner and parole officer said I’d never amount to anything.

My five favorites since number 200:

It’s Not Always Sunny In Los Angeles. I'd personally prefer to die via assassination. Relive the festivities here.

All My Rowdy Friends Are Here On Monday Night. Four days after my neighbor’s performance, I ran into my own fun in a more urban setting. Put the hammer down here.

Just Proving My Point. Which came first: the chicken or my rant? It’s a tie. Allow Spanky to demonstrate here.

Let Me Get This Straight. Mental note: get your facts together, then salute. Retract that flip-off here.

An Open Letter To My Dog’s Vet. Come to think of it, this could have been an all-visual entry. Go bombs-away here.