Tuesday, September 11, 2018

My 3200th Blog Entry.

I miss being a baby, because you get to have milestones. No one cares if you’re an adult and can roll over on a blanket.

The closest I get nowadays is reaching an obscene number of blog entries. As is customary, I’ve selected my favorite five of the last 100:

My Very First Painting. Actually, my first experience was spray-painting over water stains on my dorm’s ceiling. Settle for my second here.

A White-Crime Tour Through My Hometown, Led By Ollie Shevin. Part I. He came from mean streets of West Virginia. Follow him on the semi-scathed streets of Rye.

In Which I Visit The Orange County Fair. Part I. Stuffing my face is my civic duty. Get your hands, mouth, and shirt greasy here.

My Soap Opera Shoot. I paid for three flights and an unused Airbnb for this role. The least you can do is read about it.

Question For You. It’s more like ten questions. Okay, it’s a baker’s dozen here.