Monday, September 14, 2009

My 500th Entry.

Friday night, Derek Jeter lined a shot down the right field line and broke Lou Gehrig’s record for the most hits as a Yankee. His teammates poured out of the dugout to hug and congratulate him.

Meanwhile, today, as I write my 500th blog entry, nothing. I guess my fellow agoraphobics didn’t get my evite.

I push on, for if I don’t entertain myself apparently no one will. I continue my tradition of saluting each milestone with my five favorite entries from the last one hundred:

Festivus, Part XVIII.
Amazing what cops will let you get away with when you slip them a C-note. Fasten your seatbelt and click here.

Virtual Reality. My friend Alex said she wanted to punch me in the face for writing this. She's hot. Feel her wrath here.

Profiting Off The Motor Mouth. The last paragraph of this one helped it crack the top five. Relieve yourself here.

Wrapping Up: A Blackberry® Photo Gallery. It’ll be a cold day in Breckenridge before I nominate another Blackberry photo gallery for this list. Endure yet more toilet humor here.

Day 4: New Yankee Stadium – A Blackberry® Photo Gallery. Bet you didn’t see this one coming down Arthur Avenue. Put the wallet in the front pocket and take the 6-train to the Bronx here.