Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Praise Jesus.

200 entries, and I can’t decide if I should celebrate, or get a life. I’m leaning toward the latter.

My five favorites since number 100:

Special Guest Blogger: My Mom. After posting this entry, my mother sent me a rather profound email. Catch a glimpse into my childhood here.

Run. Run ‘Til Flames Shoot Out Of Your Ass. I need no caffeine; I’m high on rage. Feel the windburn here.

Day 4: Psst… Rabbi Weinberg– That Was Not Cool. Any day I can use my unit as a punch line is a good day. Point and taunt here.

Okay, I Get It– It’s Time To Go Back.
I am all about finding the lessons in life. No matter how traumatic. Enlighten yourself here.

Apparently, There Are Small Roles. As I was shooting this, he walked toward me, flashed a big gold-toothed smile and asked for 50¢ for taking his pic. We negotiated it down to a quarter. Feel safer about our streets here.