Thursday, December 5, 2019

I’m A Giver.

The best part about my friends becoming parents is that if they make me mad, I just give their kids a gift that contains glitter.

Being an elite gift-giver is a state of mind. I even take the price tags off the presents I give my dog. But as great as I think I am, no one can touch my friend Jenn. One of her superpowers is knowing the exact, best gift to give anyone.

Every year, when I want to give my agents something special for Christmas, I hit up Jenn and she nails it. Two years ago: Amazon Fire TV Sticks. Last year, Echo Dots. This year, I wanted to deviate from the electronics, so Jenn’s suggestion: eCreamery.

I chose eight top-shelf flavors of ice cream, and personalized the containers with a logo and a note from me. They’ll be arriving Monday.

Check out the site if you want to stand out. You just know all the other actors my agents represent are giving them Amazon and Starbucks gift cards. A thoughtful way of letting someone know this holiday season that you “grocery store checkout line” love them.