Monday, September 9, 2019

Games On.

Imagine if every Sunday all your friends decided to only speak in a foreign language. That’s how an ex-girlfriend of mine said she felt during football season.

I’ve said it before: you either love sports or you don’t. I crazy love them. And with the NFL back, it was so nice to regroup with the guys to watch the Jets at Sharkeez. It doesn’t matter that I contracted a wicked case of food poisoning there last season – it’ll take a lot more than that to keep me away from the rise ‘n shine breakfast.

As for college football, my Maryland Terps beat the living shit out of Syracuse, a ranked team, on Saturday, and it put me in the best mood. My frat brother Buzzy, a very talented photographer, was on the sidelines snapping some phenomenal pics. Because he’s a fan and an alumnus, he took pictures that others don’t. Here’s a couple:



The forced fumble is art. Also: Maryland kicker Joseph Petrino is a handsome young man who must get wicked laid.

Semi-related: you either love sports or you don’t.