Monday, September 16, 2019

Cannabidiol. It’ll Cure What Ails Ya.

I don’t really know California law, but if I’ve got this straight: it’s now legal to marry marijuana.

I’ve never been high, and have no interest in ever being high, but Friday I made my first ever purchase from a marijuana dispensary.

That’s because my lower back suddenly seized up and hurt so badly, I was screaming whenever I tried to get out of bed. My friend Ariel, who is convinced the pain is viral (his mom and a friend are suddenly suffering with the same issue) recommended I try CBD ointment. So I went to the dispensary, and a friendly employee sold me the above balm, warning me that this particular stuff also had THC in it, so I had to be careful not to have any cuts on my fingers as I rubbed it on, because I could get stoned.

Here’s my review: it works. Not instantly, but still amazingly. There’s a lot less yelling in my bedroom, and getting out of my car, putting on socks, etc. etc. etc. Stop by if you’d like a hit.