Friday, August 2, 2019

Name Your Poison.

Did you know Windex Multi-Surface kills 99.9% of germs, and my toothpaste has tartar control? You would if you sat in my bathroom without your phone.

But he’s a tidbit I learned outside the latrine: poison ivy doesn’t grow in California. That’s good for me, because I was highly allergic as a kid, and it always seemed to find me.

What we get out here is poison oak, and there was plenty of it as we shot in Griffith Park yesterday. The traffic cone the crew threw down to mark it helped until I had to shoot scenes running through the woods at night. If any of that vile weed got on me, I’ll find out today, and I’m not sure what will be worse: the constant itching, or having to rewrite my character as some dude with a nasty skin condition. Let’s pull for neither.