Monday, August 19, 2019

My Favorite Movie Of 2019.

If you wrong me, I’ll forgive you, but I’ll hope your death is written, produced and directed by Quentin Tarantino.

It gets a little violent, Once Upon a Time in… Hollywood, but not on the level of his other films. If anything, it’s badass and made me laugh. The film overall is so great, and a perfect homage to Quentin’s favorite place and time: LA in 1969.

Extra surreal for me: I saw it at the Cineramadome, which is featured twice in the movie. (And on the above movie poster.)

I was supposed to see it opening night, but couldn’t for the best reason: I was shooting one of the leading roles in a movie. Life imitating art. Now, three weeks later, you can see the theater is emptying a bit, so see it on the big screen (it’s shot like every other Tarantino film, on 35mm film) before it’s gone.