Thursday, June 6, 2013

More Trailers For Movies I Can’t Wait To See.

As great as things have been going, I’m still waiting for the “Walking on Sunshine” scene in my life movie.

Until then, I’ll rely on others’ productions to pick me up:

 
Prisoners
Main Cast: Hugh Jackman, Jake Gyllenhaal
Premieres: September 20th
Thought: Promising attempt to help us forget the Mel Gibson movie Ransom.

  
Gravity 
Main Cast: George Clooney, Sandra Bullock
Premieres: October 4th
Thought: There are only two people in the entire cast. Clooney better be especially nice to the aspiring actors handling his food.

  
Captain Phillips
Main Cast: Tom Hanks, Catherine Keener
Premieres: October 11th
Thought: True story of a US cargo ship hijacked by Somali pirates. Fingers crossed that Keith Richards plays one of the pirates.

   
Ender’s Game 
Main Cast: Harrison Ford, Ben Kingsley
Premieres: November 1st
Thought: Armageddon has replaced vampires as the most prevalent movie theme. Thank Jesus.