Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Random Thoughts From A Wardrobe Fitting.

I’ve never slept with a virgin, which explains why I still get so excited about breaking the seal on a new peanut butter. But imagine how excited I get when I'm at a studio on Sunset Blvd., being fitted for a commercial. By the way, I’m assuming pink shirt over a charcoal T is issued to every new dad in the maternity ward.

Option #2. We had moved to the set to see how the clothes worked against the furniture, and I took this shot from a nearby bathroom. The bathroom, by the way, featured an incredibly mod, splashless sink. I’m thinking about bringing along a crowbar tomorrow to pry myself a souvenir.

This was the winner. Could I be any more Phil from “Modern Family”? By the time we got to this third changing, and my commercial kids became extra hopped-up, my commercial wife wondered how we were going to get through two more days of this. I told her I’m going to stay drunk.

Early call-time today. Back with more.