Friday, March 27, 2009

That’s A Wrap.

Above, my wardrobe for my new film. I hope it explains why my bitching about my weight became as painfully frequent as "a very special episode of 'E.R.'”

Forgive me. I now plan on eating so much that by next week I’ll be able to make a little extra cash sitting on suitcases.

The shoot was outstanding, and a great way to start the day. And the way the day ended: a workshop with the casting director of “Curb Your Enthusiasm.” An actress in the workshop told me that after I performed my scene, the CD nodded her head and folded over a corner of my headshot, as a reminder to herself that I'd crushed it.

Arguably my favorite aspect of acting: it allows for the chance to be great. Like being the Jesus of carpentry.

Happy weekend. Who wants a can of beer?