Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tax Relief.

I can procrastinate better than anyone in the world. We could probably hold a procrastination contest, but we’d never actually get around to planning it.

Which makes it all the more astounding that I’ve already taken care of my taxes. Actually, I collected my receipts, and let ace CPA Jennifer Thielbahr do the heavy lifting.

And lift me out of mental breakdown she did. I thought I owed thousands to the government, but thanks to Jennifer, I’m getting a big chunk back. She is the Jedi master of the 1040 long form.

Jennifer would blush profusely if she knew I were blogging about her, but she made my year in early March and deserves the cred. There's still time for her to whip up a fancy return for you as well. Contact her. Then get yourself a Monopoly-guy monocle and put it to good use.